Thursday, September 25, 2008

Randomnicity

My brother's requested more posting... I shall comply!

We've been enjoying a nice visit from Gran. She always makes the trek for birthdays, and in September we celebrate both Drew's and Mike's. It's a birthday extravaganza! Drew turned two, and he got a cowboy hat, Playdough, and a trampoline. That last one is more a gift for me than him. I'm tired of kids jumping on our couch! Mike at first was quite enthusiastic about the trampoline. That is, until it arrived and he had to put it together. Three hours, a quart of sweat and four people later, it was done. And we're never taking it apart.

In other news... who's ready for the presidential election to be over? Can I get an AMEN?!?

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

AMEN! At this point, I almost don't even care who wins, just as long as someone does. Meh.