Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Ack! I'm Behind!

You can always tell when life gets a little crazy around here: my blog entries decrease dramatically. Sorry kids.

We're quickly trying to get the house on the market (isn't it funny how you never do any of those little home improvement projects until you're ready to sell? Then you practically break your back getting it all done for SOMEONE ELSE!) I have two days left at work because for some reason I can't fully explain now, I didn't think I'd need a whole week between jobs. Note to self: next time allow more than 72 hours to prepare for interstate relocation. Sadly, I find myself killing time at work, knowing that time is killing me at home.

But other than the "deer in the headlights" feeling I can't seem to shake, I'm very excited about the upcoming changes.

No comments: